Service: Legionella Risk Assessments & Legionella Compliance
Cleartech Group Ltd were engaged by Morrisons to carry out Legionella risk assessments and Legionella compliance services across 65 of their outlets, throughout Scotland. These properties included supermarkets, petrol stations, factories and warehouse depots.
Scope of Works:
- L8 ACOP Legionella Risk Assessments
- L8 ACOP Monitoring and Water Sampling
- Shower head disinfections
- Hot and Cold Water System disinfection works to BS8558 and L8 ACOP
- Regular servicing and replacing of TMV’s
- De-sludging of Calorifiers
- Flushing of Expansion Vessels
- Closed System Checks for inhibitors and Glycol- Heating and Chilled Water
Morrison’s have a UK wide framework M&E Maintenance agreement with an FM Provider called Mitton Technical Services. However as part of this contract, Mitton subcontract the L8 Water Hygiene Works to specialist contractors that are accredited by the Legionella Control Association. As one of the few L8 compliance companies in Scotland that are members of the Legionella Control Association, the L8 Water hygiene works were, in this instance, subcontracted to Cleartech Group Ltd.
Cleartech were responsible for the Legionella compliance across 65 stores throughout Scotland and these sites were visited on a monthly basis by our water hygiene specialists, in order to ensure that all L8 compliance tasks were carried out on each site.
For further information and advice on Legionella Compliance Services, or for a quote, call today on 01355 267199, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a contact form on our website.
Click the graphic to view or download the Morrisons case study.