Water System Chlorination | Water Treatment
A water system chlorination is part of a building’s commissioning process and is required in any new installations. You may also need to consider water system chlorination if; major alterations have been carried out on a building water system, samples taken from your water system indicate pathogens such as Legionella or Pseudomonas or if your water system is not flushed regularly.
Cleartech offer a range of water treatment services. Our water chlorination services include:
- New build & fit out water system chlorination
- Chlorination and disinfection of mains cold water lines
- Chlorination and disinfection of cold water storage tanks and domestic water services
- Chlorination and disinfection of hot and cold water services pipework using injection pumps
- On site certification issued upon completion to allow project handover
- Site specific method statements and risk assessments issued prior to works commencing
- Pre-start site surveys are carried out free of charge, if required
- Independent potable water sampling tested by UKAS laboratories – results and certificates are issued electronically within 3 days
- Disinfecting of drinking water
- Chlorination of new pipework
Each of the works mentioned are specifically designed to be carried out in accordance with British Standard BS 8558, HSG 274 and L8 ACOP. As members of the Legionella Control Association, we follow the Code of Conduct set out by the LCA, in order to ensure maximum compliance. Cleartech work closely with clients and contractors to devise a service schedule that works for them and their project specifications. We have been building these relationships on trust and quality service for over 13 years. As you can see from our long list of accreditation, Cleartech invest considerable time, effort and resources on building the expertise of our engineers. Some of our certificates include SAFEContractor, Constructionline, CHAS, CSA, SNIPEF, BSRIA and ISO 9001. Furthermore, all of our workforce have obtained their CSCS cards and our water hygiene engineers are City & Guilds certified.
For further information on our water treatment services, or for a quote, contact us today by calling 01355 267199, emailing email@example.com or by submitting a contact form.