Trainee HVAC Commissioning & Water Treatment Engineers – Based in Aberdeen
Due to ongoing, structured growth and recent contract wins at Cleartech Group Ltd, we are currently recruiting trainee HVAC commissioning and water treatment engineers to be based in Aberdeen.
Responsibilities and Duties
These trainees will be site based and will be required to work as part of a 2-man team, working alongside a lead engineer. Full on-the-job training will be provided.
Qualifications and Skills
– Must be based in Aberdeen
– Full clean driving license is essential
– CSCS card holder is preferred
– Standard grades in Maths and Chemistry is preferred
– Knowledge and/or experience in water treatment & HVAC commissioning is desired
A company car will be provided to enable you to go to and from sites. If you have not already obtained a CSCS card then this qualification will be provided for you by Cleartech.
To view or download the full job description, then please click the graphic below. To apply for the positions, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.